RHSOP Lions Club Rises to Higher Levels of Service

By Lion Naidoo R. Veerapen Secretary, Richmond Hill-South Ozone Park,  Lions Club, Inc. The Richmond Hill-South Ozone Park Lions Club’s (RHSOPLC) commitment to the mission of...

Graduation at Queens Gateway – A Tradition of Excellence

Dr. Amarnauth Samaroo  NEW YORK, JUNE 21, 2021 -- To the strains of Sir Edward Elgar’s Pomp and Circumstance, Queens Gateway’s Class of 2021 followed...

‘If You Want the Job Done, Hire a Guyanese,’ Says NYC...

By Dhanpaul Narine and Ashook Ramsaran The Mayor of New York Bill de Blasio said that ‘if you want the job done, hire a Guyanese.’ The...

‘I Have a Vision and Agenda for Equity and Justice’ –...

My name is Felicia Singh, and I am running for City Council in District 32. I am a proud first-generation American and daughter of...

Japneet Singh Strives for Unity Among Communities

By Ashley Kooblall The race for the hot seat is well underway as Japneet Singh runs for New York City Council District 28, which includes...

Andrew Yang Vows to be the People’s Mayor

By Ashley Kooblall Frontrunner mayoral candidate Andrew Yang is one of eight Democratic candidates looking to get New Yorkers back on their feet as state...

Resilience PAC Announces Endorsement of City Council Candidate Felicia Singh

QUEENS, NY - Resilience PAC, a political action committee focused on building climate resilience and equitable adaptation to climate change announced their endorsement of...

RHSOP Lions Club in Service to the Queens Community

By LION NAIDOO R. VEERAPEN Secretary, Richmond Hill-South Ozone Park Lions Club, Inc. In this report we will list some of the outstanding service projects that...

George Floyd: There is a Long Way to go, Says Queens...

By Dr. Dhanpaul Narine Donovan Richards, Queens Borough President, told a group of media representatives that he was sorry about the tragedy that befell George...

Popular Emcee Eshri Singh Passes on

By Dr. Vishnu Bisram Popular Indo-Caribbean emcee and disc jockey, Eshri Singh, has passed on. He died on Sunday morning April 25 at age 89. Shri...
- Advertisement -

COMMUNITY

CARIBBEAN COMMUNITY